Sadly I Miscarried

tashy100

Mum to 2, Due 15/5/13
Reaction score
Very sad - I woke up on Christmas day to find I was bleeding, shortly after I started cramping and have been bleeding and passing clots ever since.

Was only six weeks but am still sad.

Worse thing is I told my parents a few days ago and we went there for Christmas day. I wasnt going to tell them about the bleeding but my youngest sister announced that she is pregnant and due on 13 August - 1 week before me!!!!!! So I had to tell my Mum and Dada cos they were so excited that we were both going to be pregnant together.

Bit of a blow really........

oh sweetheart, so sorry to hear your news. I won't try to say anything comforting cause quite frankly I don't think there is anything that can be said that's comforting, but if you would like to chat, I'm here for you. My aunt (more like a big sister truth be told) was pregnant when I was the first time, and she had her baby on my estimated due date (I miscarried at 6 weeks too) so I do understand if you'd like to chat huni x

Sorry you had to go through this Tashy. Stasy strong (hugs)

I am so sorry you are going through this and how it has panned out with things around you :hugs: I hope you have support at home x

The fact you are 6 weeks is irrelevant. I was 5weeks 5 days and would have been 8 weeks on christmas day. My DH and I chose a name for our little one.

I feel for you and send you strength and love at this time of year

i am so sorry hun, i wish i could give you a big hug.....x x

Hun, from the bottom of my heart I am so sad and so very sorry for your loss :(

Like Mynxie said, there are no words I can say to make this ok or better, but I just want you to know that i'm thinking of you and am sending you the biggest virtual hug possible :hugs:

xoxo

i wish i could make a pot of all out love and hugs that are being sent from us all, i really am so sorry, and i just it isnt too long before you feel ready to try again and concieve again.

Love and best wishes, Sammie x

Thankyou so much girls for all your kind messages. It really means alot and helps as I know that you all understand.

Loads of love

Tasha

I am really sorry Tashy:hugs:. It is really gutting isn't it? Like you, I told my parents and my DH's parents quite early (the Friday) and by the Sunday I had to tell them I was miscarrying. It is devastating. Give yourself all the time you need to recover. PM me if you need to chat.

:hugs:I'm so very sorry for you. I shed a tear on Christmas Day for my lost baby, that would have been 10 weeks old by now. I miscarried due to an ectopic pregnancy at 7 weeks. It's so cruel that this happened to you on Christmas Day. I know how hard it is trying to be with other people and be happy when every time you go to the loo you think "please, let the bleeding have stopped". I started spotting the day before my Masters graduation ceremony so I have very mixed memories when I look at the photos of me smiling, remembering how scared I was inside. Stay strong. It does get easier. We all understand how you feel and we're here for you. New year, fresh hopes for us all.

I'm so sorry Tashy, sending you lots of good thoughts :hugs:

thinking of you! lots and lots of hugs for you! I am so sorry! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->