Sadly joining you all..

I'm so so sorry :cry: You, your partner and Madison are all in my thoughts :hugs:

You know where I am if you need me xx

Thanks girls.

I'm back in hospital, left, went to get something to read and was sick and fainted in the supermarket. Apparantly nausea and dizziness are a symptom of the mediation they gave me, but never felt this bad before. Tummy is cramping n feel rotten so they said just come back. Have given me food which I tried to eat and gonna give me something to help me sleep xxx

:hugs: Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and Maddison x x:flow:x x

:cry:I am so sorry to hear this, you have been through an emotional rollercoaster. I hope you manage to find the strength from somewhere to cope with the coming weeks and I will be thinking of you :hugs:

Thinking of you Donna and baby Madison, may you spend as much time cuddling your lil princess on this sad sad day. Massive hugs and kisses xxxx

Babyboyle.....just wanted to let you know that i am thinking of you today!

me too babyboyle. Been thinking of u all weekend and especially today. sending you big hugs babes xxx

BabyBoyle, you are so brave and amazingly strong woman. You are inspiration to me.
You are both in my prayers.

Thankyou ladies. Feel remarkably calm had horrendous pains and think I recacted to pethadine badly, made me sick and my leg swell up :/

After 9hrs she arrived. She's absolutely perfect.

Get until tomorrow night with her then I give her to my sister to look after.

Feel remarkably calm and happy to see her. Took lots of photos and lots of cuddles still to come with her.

Will be posting more in here I'm sure in the next few days/ weeks.

All my love
Donna n Madison Grace xxxx

I bet she was perfect and gorgeous. Madison, play nice with the other angels.

My heart is breaking for you. I just want you to know that I've been thinking about you these past few days. I am so so sorry hunni. You have been amazingly strong. take care and lots of love.

:hugs:
Sorry if im pushing in where im not allowed... i just wanted to send you hugs and kisses. I saw the thread for you in 2nd tri, it made me cry.

:hugs: Im sure your beautiful little girl is looking down, incredibly proud of you for coping so fantastically. You're an inspiration, to everyone.

:kiss: Rest in peace little one.

ps - im really sorry if people think i shouldn't be in here..i dont want to offend anyone :flower: xxx

Im so sorry, my heart is so sad for you and your family. Praying for you, and wishing you peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->