Said I'd never do this but I need some guesses!!

Haha thanks bubbles :)
I must be honest, Im now really scared that im disappointed :wacko: I dont think I am as I know I was excited when I thought boy but I'm just worried now that I will be!!! :wacko:

I just phoned my dh to tell him I put the photos up etc, he told me off for being too impatient and listening to 'a load on nonsense' :haha:

Perhaps its just because of a hard day at work and over emotional hormones:thumbup:

My oh thinks I'm crazy asking people to guess from the scan photos!

I think girl by the 20 week pics xx

I never really come on the site anymore as don't seem to have the time but just thought I would update this thread...I went on to have a gorgeous baby boy so the majority of you were right :haha::haha::haha: Thanks xxx

The nub looks like it's quite forked and narrow which makes me think girl, but then it's also on quite an angle... Which makes me think boy! But going by the 20 week scan I'm leaning towards girl! Well done on staying team yellow, you strong lady!! :flower:

I think boy for sure nub look complete opposite of mine and i have a girly growing

I never really come on the site anymore as don't seem to have the time but just thought I would update this thread...I went on to have a gorgeous baby boy so the majority of you were right :haha::haha::haha: Thanks xxx

Congratulations hun xx

Lol I didn't realise this thread was from so long ago! Congrats on your sweet little boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->