Sainsburys 25% off clothing event

MrsBandEgglet

Mummy to 3, expecting #4
Reaction score
Does anyone know roughly when these are or work/know anyone that works for Sainsburys that would know? I always miss them cos they don't advertise them and I never go in because it's not local at all. I love their clothes though and stock up when I catch a 25% off event. I've tried asking Sainsburys on their FB page but they never give you an exact date, just a generic answer.

ooo, I'd love to know too. Got my eye on a lovely coat for LO. Stalking x

I've been trying to find out too. They have just massively expanded the range at my local Sainsburys and I really want to stock up :)

They haven't had once since before Christmas, so I would think there would be one soon. Hotdealsuk or MSE usually post up when it starts.

I'm sure someone will post in the bargain thread when it next starts :)

I was just coming on to ask this too. Not hard to tell its payday

They usually start one the day after I spend loads of money on clothes in there!

Do you use Twitter? I'm pretty sure I always here about it on there. Not missed one yet.

I was told once in the shop that they always have one around half term time. But they always seem to start around mid-week. So I'm thinking it will be a couple of weeks.

I looked at when there was one this time last year and it was Feb 18th I think. Desperate for one...little boy needs lots!

Any more word on this girls? Getting desperate lol

I work at sainsburys on clothing department and it definitely starts next Tuesday 18th, 25% clothing stunt will always start on a Tuesday and finish close on business Monday x

Thanks ladies I was in there today and seen a few nice jumpers for Adam so will pop back in next week!!!

It's a right pain to get to for me but it'll be well worth it. I love Sainsburys as a supermarket and don't find it all that much more expensive than Asda but the two we have are right on the other side of the city and one is the biggest pain in the ass to park at you can imagine!!

I have a 3 hour round trip to my nearest with clothes, so worth it though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->