Saliva Analysis

Dtswife

Reaction score
Hi,
I just got a saliva analysis for an overall nutrition and health overview done. The lady who did the test called me to tell me all the numbers, but she didn't tell me what any of them meant, and included no information ABOUT the test results with the printout; just a list of her supplements she recommends. Well, I was very put off by her failure to explain diddly, and I am not sure I want to get any of the supplements without knowing WHY she thinks I should take them. Does anyone know for to read a saliva analysis report? I am not having luck on google.

Thanks for any help.

a saliva test cannot 'diagnose' health or nutritional problems ( I'm a doctor!!)

By her attitude and lack of explanation and 'recommendation' of supplements, sounds like you've been had .... sorry :nope:

hope you didn't pay a lot for this
:hugs:
x

My mom did. She did it too. We were discussing her service today and the cost of the supplements she sells and I don't think I will be buying her stuff and I don't think Mom will e re-buying it. A lot of it was "duh" stuff, like calcium and magnesium and Omega 3s. One thing that was weird was she told Mom she has high blood sugar and recommended a supplement, and then my numbers were identical to Mom's and she said nothing. Sooo, yeah. And, my mother is TERRIFIED of diabetes, so she bought herself a blood suger machine thingy and tests her blood sugar (fasting and non) all the time, and it's never high.

So really glad I didn't pay for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->