Same first middle name for both daughters?

I understand your point but all of my children will be having two middle names. So they will have a different first and third name so IMO it's far from lazy when the name has a great meaning to me and the family
And yes it I had another three daughters they would also get Rose x

But who really goes by their middle name?

:wacko:

err... my son, my dad, my brother, my aunt, my grandfather, 3 of my 5 closest friends at uni... its exceptionally common for people to go by middle names most people just dont notice because its not something that is specified when meeting someone

I also have 7 friends that go by both their first and middle name

the OP asked for opinions yet it seems that really means agree with the masses, I have NEVER like the idea of children sharing the same name as you could see from anyone who asked that question on here, it just seems lazy and uncreative imho when their are millions of great ways you could honor someones memory with out just recycling the exact same again and again and again

what if you go on to have more daughters (you can say you finished but you can never predict the future) are you going to have say 5 little roses running around... it will forever be odd to me :shrug:

other ideas: you could look for variants (long hand, country/language, meaning) or a name is the only way to honor someone you could use their birth month, colours linked to them, place they where born etc...

I don't think you have to agree with the masses, I was genuinely trying to understand where you were coming from! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->