Same old story

Shelley71

Reaction score
Haven't been around much because there's just nothing happening. Again. Plus, I've been out of town for the past five days.

I started spotting just like normal, around the right time for me to go ahead and have AF. Last cycle was 31 days and now I'm on CD36 and the spotting lasted several days. It started to die down around Mon/Tues and was gone by yesterday. Nothing today.

So, tonight we BD'd, and right after he was like, "uh, there's blood." Well, I don't know that I believe it's AF. It's more like irritation bleeding.

Here's the kicker:

I decided that since tomorrow is CD36, that I would go ahead test tomorrow, so I bought tests today. IT NEVER FAILS. The second I buy tests, I start my period. SO EFFIN FRUSTRATED!

I guess I'll see what's going on by the morning and decide whether or not to test. I just don't think there's anyway I could be PG. We BARELY BD'd this month because of the AC situation, and that also screwed up any temping. So, hardly any BD and no idea of any kind of O = very little chance.

I've missed too much to go back and read. Hope everyone is doing well.

Hi Shelley, sorry to hear your cycle is messed up, that sucks

We're all talking pets, home decor and IVF mostly, I think a lot of us are over talking TTC as well LOL

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I was thinking about you yesterday; I am sorry it sucks right now.:flower:

Hi Shelley :hi:

Lovely to hear from you, have wondered how you've been. Sorry you're having a horrible time at the mo, don't worry we're all still here. Northstar's right though, we've moved on from TTC to chatting about decor, cooking (that's Macwooly!!), IVF and pets. Come and join us :hugs: xXx

Thanks girls!

Got a BFN this morning, but I expected it. The spotting has stopped again, so it was definitely just from BDing after not having done so in quite some time. So, I guess it can't really be called "spotting." Once again, I'm in limbo waiting for AF. :shrug:

And, I bought Vitex, so she needs to HURRY THE HELL UP!!!

Shelley so sorry to hear you are having a crap cycle again :hugs:

I so hope AF shows herself soon so you can move on and try again :hugs:

Shelley, I hope we hear from you more often! I love your sense of humor...

Hi Shelley,great to her from u again,we have missed you,hope Everything sorts itself out for u soon,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi - I was wondering how you were - don't like to lurk in the TTC boards too much - but I miss all the lovely ladies over here :hugs:

Hi - I was wondering how you were - don't like to lurk in the TTC boards too much - but I miss all the lovely ladies over here :hugs:

Storm,we all miss u too .please stay and bring us some happiness :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I agree Stormy - stick around!

And thanks everyone! You make an annovulatory girl feel loved! :rofl:

I'm so sorry, Shelley:hugs:
My cycle has been playing tricks too..
My whole life I have had 30 day cycles..bang on..
but the last few cycles they have moved around.. one being 32cd and then this one 25cd:wacko:
and suddenly the flow is very light..compared to my usual heavy for a few days to very light..
It is so frustrating and disappointing:growlmad:

Yeah, I just don't know anymore. I've been off BC for 10 months now, and we stopped using protection altogether 6.5 months ago. I've tried to find an O since March and so far, just can't pin point one. And now, once again, I have no sign of AF in sight and I got a BFN. I just need one more cycle with a non result, and then I feel like I can justify ordering some tests.

I just hope that my GYN will be willing to do them instead of referring me out to a FS again. We never even made it to that appt because of the issue that the FS doesn't treat singles, but was willing to handle it with a "don't ask, don't tell" attitude. Not ok with us.

So, I wait. Again.

Shelley- if you are paying out of pocket for the FS, what about going out of state?

Well, we wouldn't have to go out of state. I'm not positive that this is the only FS in Tulsa, so there may be another option here. Then, of course, we can go to Oklahoma City which is only and hour and a half. What I'm hoping to accomplish from my GYN is that it could be billed under menstrual problems, maybe, and that insurance would cover the initial tests. Then we can decide where to go from there. I don't know if my GYN will do it or not, but he's pretty great, so we'll see.

Shelley I hope your GYN will see you and bill it as menstrual issues - FXed :hugs:

Yeah, I just don't know anymore. I've been off BC for 10 months now, and we stopped using protection altogether 6.5 months ago. I've tried to find an O since March and so far, just can't pin point one. And now, once again, I have no sign of AF in sight and I got a BFN. I just need one more cycle with a non result, and then I feel like I can justify ordering some tests.

I just hope that my GYN will be willing to do them instead of referring me out to a FS again. We never even made it to that appt because of the issue that the FS doesn't treat singles, but was willing to handle it with a "don't ask, don't tell" attitude. Not ok with us.

So, I wait. Again.

Shelley I'm a bit gobsmacked that a FS can be allowed to judge a committed but unmarried couple like you two, that is terrible.:hugs:

Shelley - I had a lot of spotting a few years back and it was a polyp causing it. Perhaps your GYN could check for that kind of thing and then you wouldn't need to go to FS? And would certainly be menstrual issue x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->