Same Pee/Different Tests/ Two different answers?

NewYearNewMe

Wife, mummy & pg#2 :)
Reaction score
Hi Ladies just want to to have a look at these OPK's

The one on the left is one I bought from a chemist 40miu :)bfp:) and the one on the right is an ic 30miu :)bfn:) ? Which one would you trust??
100_1127_edited.jpg

I have been using the chemist opks all along and this is my first actual pos this month - only got ic's today in the post so first time used.

Also have had some pink/brown spotting yesterday and mild dull ache today in lower tummy - are these signs of ov?

Only second month trying so still learning.

I'd go with the one on the left - sometimes the ICs aren't quite as sensitive as they should be, and you do have a line on it. Some months I'll get a really strong positive and others the best I'll get is still fainter than the control line.

Your symptoms sound good too - when were the tests taken, as you'll usually ov 12-48 hours after a positive opk x

about half an hour ago hun... DH at work all day - got to wait for him to come home so we can get busy :blush: :rofl:

about half an hour ago hun... DH at work all day - got to wait for him to come home so we can get busy :blush: :rofl:

:laugh2: I hope you've told him to rush home as soon as he's finished! Good luck!! x

I can see a positive on both?

With opks it's only considered a positive if the test line is as dark as the control line or darker x

thanks Sam's Mum - and can I just say your son is adorable - beautiful piccys. x

Oooh good luck, deffo get BD, but I bet the IC ones go darker 2mos.

40 seems high, i get a line as dark as, but not darker than, on the 30miu ic's, so I'd probably get nothing on the 40's!

I'm also surging today, so good luck to us both :D

Good luck! I see we are right about the same time in our cycle! I would go with the blue one especially since you have used them before and this is your first positive one with them. Good luck and get hubby as soon as he gets home! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->