Santa baby.....

TT's

Reaction score
I tested this morning with a clearblue digital and it was the best feeling ever!!!
Symptoms were tired, tender BB's and swolen nipples and period cramps for 5 days without any blood. Also the last two days I have had the feeling like I need to do a number 2 even if I had just done one (sorry if TMI :blush: )

I don't know what else to say other than me and DB are over the moon and after 10 months it's happened and it feels like no time at all now! (even though it dragged at the time) To all those still trying don't give up hope!

Things I did differently this month....I had EWCM in abundance this mnth (never had it before) and we BD'd loads around the right time.

I've worked out that the baby will be due on my mum's birthday and today is my brothers birthday so its quite ironic.

Soooooooooooo happy :cry:

Congratulations what a lovely extra Christmas present. xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I am over the moon for you - what an absolutely fantastic christmas present.

I am so please I logged in today and saw your news.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Huge congrats chick!! Best that was the best gift ever.
XXX

Could hardly happen to better people! Well done chicken! Santa will make it a sticky that comes around in 8 months and brings you joy forever!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

Honey I'm so so so happy for you!!! Hopefully the clomid mean's I'll not be to far behind you next month!!

Thats such great great news hun!!!! Congrats!!!!:hugs:

Oh hunny, what wonderful news! Congratulations! It truly is all the best for 2009! xxx

Congrats hun!! You lucky girl!!! Hope 2 see you in 1st tri soon too!!!!!! PMA!!

xxx:hug::hug::hug:

this is great news hun! i'm soooooo happy for you! huge congrats xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"