Santa Requests

Amarna

Mother
Reaction score
Forgive me if this is a repeat, I didn't see a thread anywhere. :)

What has your LO requested from Santa this year? I ask my DDs to narrow down their lists to just a couple things, from which Santa will choose one thing.

My oldest (8 years old) had a lot of trouble deciding this year but has finally settled on a pink skateboard. My younger DD (3 years old) has asked for more Elsa and Anna dolls (despite already having several, lol).

My eldest has asked for the Lego Ariel palace. She loves surprises so she doesnt really ask for anything in particular but the lego set is something she has wanted for a while now (and it arrived the other day, she will be thrilled!)

My 2yr old wants "pink presents" whatever they may be!?

My 4 and 2 year old both want a hulk buster we do one gift off santa and the rest of their list me and daddy pay for

5yr old wants the ninja turtle half shell heros sewer, scooby doo lego and various other random things he's mentioned haha!

3yr old wants a motorbike and cars

we do all presents off santa so they write a list and see what he brings

Logan wrote Eric's list for him, and this is what he has said, written as he wrote them on his lists to Santa :haha::

Logan:
Lectric train trac
tag tedee [this is a character from a kids show called Hey Duggee]
toy gun wat macs a nois

Eric:
bing tedee [another kids TV character]
2 cars
1 choclet bar
toy train
1 train stashun

My 2 dd's have both asked for flicker scooters as their main present

Logan wrote Eric's list for him, and this is what he has said, written as he wrote them on his lists to Santa :haha::

Logan:
Lectric train trac
tag tedee [this is a character from a kids show called Hey Duggee]
toy gun wat macs a nois

Eric:
bing tedee [another kids TV character]
2 cars
1 choclet bar
toy train
1 train stashun

So cute!!!

Just jelly beans! This is exactly the same as he asked for last year! We've got him a big candy cane shaped tube of jelly beans in Christmassy colours from father Christmas but we'll also say one or two big presents are from him.

My lo keeps saying she wants a surprise and then adds 'but she doesn't want another kitchen' hehe.

My lo has consistently asked for a red nose airplane (Norwegian airlines) which I have found so will be his Santa present with his stocking :happydance: but his list is growing as we get closer to Christmas, now he has add a pink car and a real helicopter :dohh:

Dd has asked for a yellow dress and a cuddly elsa doll, which santa is bringing, and a real owl, which santa is definitely not bringing!

Ds has asked for a wolverine costume , with claws and the bin truck from topsy and tim. But the truck isnt available to buy so he has picked a different bin truck ( just incase the elves cant get the instructions for the topsy and tim one. )
Dd hasnt asked for anytging becUse she doesnt talk. But ds says she wants a mlp cuddly toy. Whenni asked her a few months ago what she wanted she walked me into the kitchen and showed me a box of cheerios. So guess she will get getting that too.

My 5 year old kept telling me 'I want 10 toys'....until he realised he had to write and spell it all on his list himself....he said 'maybe I'll just have 2' hehe.

So now he has asked for Disney Infinity and a new 3DS

My 3 year old has asked for a Hulkbuster and batman toys

Hannah asked for the Elsa ice castle. We really went back and forth on it and she's not particularly known for playing with her toys haha but in the end we found one on a great sale and bought it as it is the only thing she's asked for! (she's 7)

Rhys asked for Ninja Turtles and superheroes. He's three, plays with everything, and easy to please :rofl:

Zoe wants a Dora doll. (I found one with a smartphone in home bargains ). Zara wants singalong elsa with microphone. All their presents come from santa.

When the nursery teacher asked Zara last week what she would be asking santa for on her letter she said "a tree house,a real big one to go in a real tree,not happyland "
I just said I didn't think that santa would be able to fly with that on his sleigh :rofl:

Frazer is too little but the girls are asking santa for toot toot things for him !!

Here its Paw Patrol, DH and I both think he will out grow it very soon. We've tried to talk him out of it and get him to look at other toys but he keeps going back to it.

Santa will bring 3 pups. And some Lego I think he ain't getting loads of paw patrol for him to decide its for babies in a few months.

My DD originally asked for a bike and a baby annabelle (she's 3 years 6 months) was very pleased with myself for finding a baby annabelle on sale, and had planned to get her bike next week. Then made the fatal error of looking in the disney store with her yesterday! She's now decided that all she wants is the frozen ice palace. Its £100!!! I've heard rumours it'll be in their black friday event, but still not sure I can justify it. She already has a huge doll house, and has got a set of frozen dolls from my brother.
Am worried now she'll be disappointed :cry:

My DD originally asked for a bike and a baby annabelle (she's 3 years 6 months) was very pleased with myself for finding a baby annabelle on sale, and had planned to get her bike next week. Then made the fatal error of looking in the disney store with her yesterday! She's now decided that all she wants is the frozen ice palace. Its £100!!! I've heard rumours it'll be in their black friday event, but still not sure I can justify it. She already has a huge doll house, and has got a set of frozen dolls from my brother.
Am worried now she'll be disappointed :cry:

Its a nightmare when they change their minds. I think I would go with the original ideas and she can use the Frozen dolls in her existing dolls house. If she really wants the Frozen one get it for her birthday.

The only thing my DD says when I ask what she wants from father christmas is presents like peppa and george.

She's getting a train set and I'm confident she's going to like it.

My 2 year old has asked for stickers and jelly babies, I think Father Christmas can manage that :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->