Santa's Grottos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Anyone else got something planned for seeing Santa this year?

I just booked this:

https://www.wildanimalpark.co.uk/wildlifepark_parkinfo.asp?ID=express

I'm so excited! I wanted to do the steam railway thing, but I found this and it looks so great, plus we get to spend the day at the zoo too. All for £20! :happydance:

What's everyone else got planned?

were going on a santa express 20th December and were going the trafford centre the 5th December. and probably another one at the garden centre inbetween :happydance: xx

Ohh we went to Trafford centre last year, have you booked it? We didn't and had to wait for about 5 hours! It was good though, the 4D cinema was ace! I loved all the stuff around it too, they had a carousel and food carts, it was very Christmassy.

were going with my mum and auntie she booked it over a week ago so well in advance haha. ive never bee before, im so excited. just hope maisie sits still through the movie bit. that zoo santa visit looks amazing!! xx

It does doesn't it!
Dylan was about the same age as Maisie last year when we went, and we had a bit of trouble getting him to keep the glasses on but he loved it still. There were other little kids running around too, so it was fine. I can't wait now, I'm sure I'm more excited than LO!

Where did you go to book the grotto at the traff have you got a website link?

https://www.wish4ticket.com/cbbooking/event.aspx?eid=51 there you go hun xx

Were going to Long Leat Safari park for their Christmas Safari and Santa train.

Were then going to Hyde Park to see Santa too

Wow, that sounds amazing. I wish I lived near enough to go to Long Leat, I've always wanted to go!

I am taking Maizie to the garden centre one,
its lovely, watched santa arrive with reindeers today but the que was stupidly long! (opened today)
so am going to take her in a few weeks
x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs