Santa's Lapland?

xMissxZoiex

Leo, Wyatt, Owen & Milo
Reaction score
Anyone ever been, we are considering saving up for Christmas 2019 but its SOOOO expensive for a 4 day trip but it does look incredible.

I'm torn between extortionate (£4,500 for the 3 of us) and a once in a lifetime experience. :wacko:

I would LOVE to go but yeah the price for the 4 of us is WOW

I also priced it up for this year as I’ve always wanted to go but honestly can’t justify the price. We could have two holidays abroad elsewhere including spending money for that. I bet it’s magical though.

It sounds amazing but ridiculously expensive :(

I know :( I don't think we are going to do it, because as Kirsty says we could have 2 week long holidays in the sun with that money.

Such a shame as it does look magical.

Have a look at Tui. I went with them a couple of years ago for 4 nights. I can't remember how much i paid (2 adults 1 child ) but think was around £2000 mark that included meeting santa and trips and an activity day with reindeer ride, husky ride, snowmobiles etc. The also provided you with all snowier needed for trip. You could pay extra and go on longer trips but my wee girl was only 4 so taster sessions were fine for us.

We had a great time really was magical and so glad we did it.

Have a look at Tui. I went with them a couple of years ago for 4 nights. I can't remember how much i paid (2 adults 1 child ) but think was around £2000 mark that included meeting santa and trips and an activity day with reindeer ride, husky ride, snowmobiles etc. The also provided you with all snowier needed for trip. You could pay extra and go on longer trips but my wee girl was only 4 so taster sessions were fine for us.

We had a great time really was magical and so glad we did it.

I will have a look, £2000 is a much more reasonable than £4500, my little boy would also only be 4 at the time. Thank you!.

We went to Rovaniemi in Dec 2016, we booked it all ourselves - flights, hotel and excursions. We stayed in the centre of Rovaniemi and it was only a 10/15 min bus ride to the Santa Claus Village. It was cheaper booking DIY than booking via a travel agent.

It is was so magical and we would love to go again one day.

I’m thinking of doing it next year and booking it all myself, works out much cheaper.

We did it and it was awesome

Another vote for TUI. We went in Dec 2016 and it was less than £2000 for 2 ad and 3 kids. However the same trip this year is £3000, but i would still pay it! Best holiday ever!

I'd love to do it! But there is no way my husband would agree to the cost and we couldn't afford it tbh.

(Need a lottery skin)

We done it 2 years ago, much like yourself I was sick at the cost of it but I don't regret a single penny spent, even if we were skint for the year paying for it. Now that we are having a third baby we have the perfect excuse to have to do it again :haha:

If you book the beginning of the year with Santa's Lapland you do get reduced child rates, we done a 3 say trip for just over £3000. I would say thoroughly research the difference with the likes of tui and Santa's Lapland. If you had kids who will not be satisfied by a 2 mins taster activity and throw tantrums because lots of other people are doing it longer etc. Or if yous yourselves would want the full experiences then Santa's Lapland offers better value for money as most of these activities would then cost a family of 4 another £500 at the time per activity, Thomson (at the time we were looking into it) were useless and wouldn't be forthcoming with a price for all the activities that would cost more over there. Our meeting with Santa through Santa's Lapland was just magical too, you were at the artic circle Centre doing a full day of fun activities and at one point the family would take a snow mobile ride through the forest over a frozen lake and eventually you'd see some elves waving yous down towards a cabin with nothing but snow and woods for miles, inside is the big man himself and he actually pulls out the letters the kids had wrote to him earlier in the month (I have the photo the moment my son saw that, nothing beats the look on his face). So you have a private family meeting with Santa in a magical setting, with Tui when I looked Santa came to the hotel you were having Christmas dinner at, sometimes it was said to be private others said it wasn't. We weighed all these things up and decided if we were doing it we wanted the full thing.

Ive just booked a 4 night trip with Tui going dec 12th for £2400. 2 adults and 2 kids going to Roveneimi. Cant wait to go 😃 hoping its as magical as it looks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->