SarahMelissa's natural turned emergency c-section birth story of Max Jordan *LONG*

He's gorgeous! Sorry it didn't go according to plan, but you did the very best thing you could do for him by making sure he arrived safe! :hugs: CONGRATS!!! I'm glad he looks more like a mini-person than a mini-fish though! :winkwink:

Oh goodness! What a birth! I'm sorry you didn't have it go as planned, but I'm so glad y'all are safe! :)

It sounds to me like you did an incredibly amazing job hunny! So brave! :hugs: Your story was told so well it made me tear up...and I am at work! :haha:

Loving the pics of your boy...keep em coming! :yipee:

I have been looking for your story!!!! What a crazy time! I am so glad that you guys made it through and that little Max is ok. He is truly gorgeous!! Congrats love!

I loved all your little descriptions of the surgery!!!! So happy max is here and well! What a cutie!

What an amazing birth story!
You did great job. I hope I do half as well as you did!
You've got a beautiful baby!
Congrats on motherhood! Can't wait to join you in a month or so :friends:

Wow!!! What a great birth story! You were so brave!!
I'm sorry it didn't go according to plan, but I'm happy to hear all was well in the end.
What a cutie!!

xo

love it hun!! sounds like a similar experience to DD1 for me but i got to pushing stage before they realised she was going nowhere. will try and catch up with you properly in the week by email hun as i havent had time to scratch my own backside this week with the move coming up etc. huge hugs to you all and give minifish max a big wet sloppy kiss from H. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations hun you did so well.Max is gorgeous x x

OMG! I totally missed this!!! (granted I was on holiday for a week and Im just back lol) Congratulations!!! He's sooo cute!!! :):):)

Congrats! He's so cute.
When you talk about the never ending contractions coming one on top of the other - That's how my whole labor was like and why I went for the walking epidural right away. I couldn't understand how anyone could do it naturally. Maybe they have labors more like yours leading up to that point, where it's all slow with breaks between contractions.
I hope you're recovering well from the c-section. That must have been a very scary time and I'm glad that Max was OK in the end.

Wow, congrats SarahM - sounds like a long and hard labour. Max (love the name, Lol!!!) is beautiful.

Hope you are all doing well

:hugs:

congrats on little max, he's just beautiful! Well done!

Congrats on the birth of baby Max - he is gorgeous. i love his facial expressions in the photos you have added. So cute x

well done you! you and DH must'v ben terified hun, the pictures are gogeous esp the one of father and son huge congratulaions to you both x

Congratulations! I'm glad that you are both ok and he is gorgeous!!!

congratulations. Sounds like you had a right time of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->