Satc 2

mandaa1220

Reaction score
Who is going??? I am... I think we're going Thursday when it comes out!! I can't wait til the 27th :D I've been waiting for sooooo long!

Anyone else in???

Got my tickets booked for Tuesday:happydance:

What do you ladies think about Aiden coming back ???

I'm not sure! I love Aiden but I love Mr Big too:kiss:

I think it's pretty obvious something is going to happen between Carrie and Aiden especially as I've seen Carrie saying 'It must be fate we've met here' and Charlotte saying 'You're playing with fire'

Exciting stuff!

I'm looking forward to seeing it :) xx

I cannot wait! I love Aiden I was upset when the post it note episode happened!

I cannot wait! I love Aiden I was upset when the post it note episode happened!

post it note break up was with the other writer... jack berger.
carrie cheated on aiden with mr. big the first time and the second time she wasn't ready to get married and he was.

I'm not sure! I love Aiden but I love Mr Big too:kiss:

I think it's pretty obvious something is going to happen between Carrie and Aiden especially as I've seen Carrie saying 'It must be fate we've met here' and Charlotte saying 'You're playing with fire'

Exciting stuff!

Yeah I know...

in one of the previews she calls mr big and says something along the lines of "i made a mistake"

Well I'm going tonight... so I'll know soon enough :D

myself & future hubby were gonna go tomorrow night but since we have to be up at 3:45am on saturday we won't be :( maybe monday yay!

when the first one was at the cinema we went the night it came out, they had 2 screens showing it at the exact same time, both packed and future hubby was 1 of only 2 men there lol hes too good to me! saying that we went to see indiana jones a few days later and when we came out he said 'well SATC was better than that!'

thats my boy!

I cannot wait aaarrrgggh I have to wait till my sister is home from uni cus were going together. My OH watched the first with me and complained the ENTIRE way through it, tutting and making sarcy comments - I will NOT be taking him this time haha!!

went today and LOVED it, makes me wish I had 3 close friends to go away with

I saw it last week as well...for some reason it was out on the 26th? Loved it! Can't wait to go again!

argh liam was meant to take me on saturday but he didnt :hissy: might go tomorrow :happydance: for those who have seen it, is it good?? so many people saying its rubbish but i dont think they were fans of the series'...

Took me a couple of weeks to see it cus a friend of mine saw it the first day,
and was telling me to save my time and money as it was not as good.
But, that's like telling a Trekie not to see Star Trek cus it won't live up. :wacko:

So, what did you all think about it?? :shrug:

I thought it was way to long, but still LOVED it
and sooo glad I saw it in the theater!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back