saturday night

sweetsammi

1st time mummy and WTT
Reaction score
Ewan's taking me out for dinner sat night :happydance:

Soo excited as its our first time alone together since Oliver arrived. One of my friends is taking Oliver for a couple of hours. It will be the first time we've been away from him eeeeek! I just know i'll end up spending the night worrying about him. x

How exciting!

Have a wonderful evening and enjoy your precious time together xx

Oh hun you're bound to worry. Its in our nature.

But make sure you go out and have a good time... Especially if he is paying. Haha!!:winkwink:

x

My night started off like this when me & Stu went out but you soon learn to let your hair down & look forward to littlle huggles :D

I may have missed something but its lovely to see things are working out? x

Hey Wobbles..yeah so far so good thanku! He's so much better with Oliver now, calmer and no shouting! So thats great, i think he has realised what he had to lose. We have become abit closer, we've actually started to get a sex life! lol. Dont get me wrong we still have our moments, he knows how to wind me up! I think he still has abit of growing up to do, but thats him! i think things should work out though. :) Only problem now is that my parents find it really awkward around him. They dont make him welcome round there house anymore and they dont really talk to him. My dad will make comments about him when he isnt there and Ewan will have ago about them too and i'm in the middle. He says they're not being fair to him and cant understand why they treat him differently cus they were really close before. He says its none of there business! I've tried talkin to him and tellin him i think in all fairness theyre bein rather reasonable after what happened and that they'll get over it in time..but he wont have any of it. As far as he's concerned they have no right! Ive spoken to my dad and he says theres no way he's gonna be rolling out the red carpet for him anytime soon :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->