Saw my friend's newborn girl tonight..

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
And now I am dying for another baby..

I wish I was older and in a better position in life to have another.

I want to be pregnant right now!!!

I think Elyse wants a little sister.

OH told me he wants a son too a long time ago..

Urgh.

ahhh :hugs: its hard seeing newborns - they seem to be everywhere at the moment! deep down you know that waiting is better for all of you. Hope the time flys and you will be trying for your 2nd soon enough :) x

:hugs: Just think of all the milestones that you're achieving with Elyse and how your plan to wait is for some really good reasons...

(I know that doesn't help the physical urge but ya know, it's what I tell myself... that the waiting is for a reason)

Also, if you get a place with OH he will have to buck up a little bit and do some more work - maybe he doesn't realise at the moment how hard you have to work at keeping Elyse clothed and fed and changed etc etc - it might be too much of a shock to the system if you move in together with two kids and he suddenly has to be full time dad on demand! (not meant to sound bitchy, it just sounds a bit like he is able to get off easily atm) x

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:( I'm the same.. think of the pros. Its the only thing we can do :(

Oh I know the feeling. Our friends had a little boy 4 weeks ago and two of my friends gave birth last night (within 30 mins of each other!) and I am so jealous. I got an overwhelming urge to have another yesterday, it's calmed down slightly but it's not going away :(
The way I see it though is there are things I need to do first, I really want a VBAC so should wait for my body to recover and I'd like to be married first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->