Saying a tentative hello :-)

Cariad82

Reaction score
Hello Ladies

I have been getting bfp's on clearblue plus and digi since Sunday which was only 9dpo (however as we were not really trying, I have no idea when I ovulated!) af is due Friday but I have got a whopping bfp on frer today.
Fingers crossed I get to stay here for a while, I've never experienced a chemical, but I know they can be quite common so I'm not classing myself as out of the woods until I have got past Friday, and af stays away!

However, should all go well, my EDD is 3rd July 2015, this will be our second little miracle. With our first little girl it took over 12 months and a MMC to finally get a bfp and this little one took 2 months of not trying but not preventing eek!

I spent a lot of time on here when I was ttc and pregnant with my dd, the support was amazing and still friends with some of my previous ttc buddies, It would be great to meet some new buddies with similar due dates.

xxx

Hi hun! Congratulations!!

I'm due July 1. Just found out today that I'm pregnant from my embryo transfer last week. My hCG today was 37, though I still can't get a bfp on a hpt. Too hydrated, I think! I'm feeling good, though. I had a miscarriage last year and an ectopic earlier this year, but this time feels totally different- and my hCG is double what it was at 14"dpo" in previous pregnancies.

I know it's early, but I'm feeling really good about things. :happydance:

I've been having mild nausea since Saturday, so I know things are progressing!

Congratulations hunny!

Amazing news, it all sounds very positive especially with the nausea! That was how I knew I was pregnant this time round, I've been getting nausea for the past week or so, it seems so strange that my symptoms have kicked in so early especially seeing as I haven't even missed at yet! Got another positive digi today 2-3 weeks, they keep me reassured everything is progressing.

Keep me updated, hopefully tomorrow morning you'll get your BPP

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->