Saying hello (nervously!)

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
Hello! I hope all of you lovely ladies are well, and don't mind me joining you here. 😘 On Saturday we found out we're expecting our 3rd baby, after a long 15 months of TTC with PCOS! It still hasn't really sunk in yet, I keep testing in disbelief. 🤦I haven't really got any symptoms yet, apart from a few spots, my boobs being a little sensitive, oh and also I'm EXHAUSTED! 😴

How's everyone feeling? 😊 I'm just praying for a sticky bean, not letting myself get too excited yet, even though I know I should be! When are you all planning on announcing? X

Hii ☺ im 7 weeks 5 days now after 13 months of trying *ive really messed up periods* but this is our 3rd aswell x

Congrats mama!! We just found out on Friday that we are pregnant with baby #3 as well! So glad to be on this adventure with all you ladies <3 wishing everyone sticky beans and H&H 9 months!!!

Thank you everyone! :D it's nice to see so many ladies in the same boat, hope we can share this amazing journey together.

I started spotting last night, went from pink, to bright red, to pink, and now it has stopped completely! It was only when I wiped, and a cheap test this morning has come up with a pretty strong positive on just an hour hold.. so I'm trying not to worry too much! Hoping it was just baby getting nice and snug in there, or maybe because I'd be due my period around now.

Hope you're all well. Xx

Congratulations! :D I have pcos too and our second took 4 years, it's an amazing feeling when you finally get that second line!

hey Ladies - we only found out the weekend that we too are expecting our third ... wasn't at all planned!! I am approximately 5 weeks with a long nervous road ahead.... praying for a sticky bean too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->