Saying Hello with Baby number 2!!!

Kaileymonster

Mammy and bump
Reaction score
So, I'm coming over to this section for the 2nd time out of 5 pregnancies!!
Feels like a massive step!!

I'm praying for a VBAC!

Still can't believe I'm in 3rd Tri!! I feel like I've only been pregnant 2 minutes! The only difference between this baby and my DS is that I'm super excited at the possibility of pushing!! I'm so excited for labour!! :wacko:

Hope everyone is doing well!!! x

welcome, its scary how fast the time has flown in the last 2 trimesters isnt it?? :)

Welcome! .. Hope ur getting on ok! Ur not far behind me, what are u having this time ? Looks like (from ur sig) it's a girl! Congrats!
I'm having a boy this time so were opposites

:hi: welcome and congrats on making it to your third tri :flower: hope you have an amazing rest of journey here :)

Welcome! .. Hope ur getting on ok! Ur not far behind me, what are u having this time ? Looks like (from ur sig) it's a girl! Congrats!
I'm having a boy this time so were opposites

Oh WOW!!! HIIIII!!! Yep, I'm team :pink: this time!! we both get one of each! I'm so excited now! I miss night feeds :(

hey hun welcome to third tri!! Hope you get the VBAC you want xx

welcome, its scary how fast the time has flown in the last 2 trimesters isnt it?? :)

I can't quite believe it... she'll be here soon! doesn't seem 2 minutes ago I got my BFP!!!!

I know that feeling!! I bet the last 11/12 weeks drag though haha.

I reckon the last 8... I keep forgetting I'm pregnant as my almost 2 year old with premature terrible two's is becoming a handful!! Honestly... the first pregnancy is the easiest!!!

I wish I could forget lol...I am soooo uncomfortable at the mo :(

I wish I could forget lol...I am soooo uncomfortable at the mo :(

I'm uncomfortable but I'm kinda more used to feeling pregnant than not at the moment! I can't remember what it feels like not being pregnant so it feels normal (if that makes any sense) I just want her here now! I'm far too impatient to be pregnant!!

I know what you mean, I think we all wish our pregnancies away..12 week scan, 20 week scan due date etc but then I miss my bump it once its over lol :)

I know what you mean, I think we all wish our pregnancies away..12 week scan, 20 week scan due date etc but then I miss my bump it once its over lol :)

I'm not going to miss restless legs and itchy bump but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the kicking (except cervix kicks :sulk: )

I love most of my kicks, some of them bloody hurt!! I think i have the next kickboxing champion inside me lol I dont remember them hurting as much with the last 2!! :)

I've got a tap dancer... she does a little jig every 20 minutes! she's head down atm so I'm getting the odd sucker punch to the pelvis every now and again :dohh: it's fun!!!

I think mine is head down but not 100% iv either got a bum in my ribs or a head lol I feel kicks all over think she does starjumps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->