Scan 9 days behind

HayleyJJ

Reaction score
Hello all

Been let out hospital for sickness but vaginal scan 9 days behind anyone had this? I have another scan Friday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 19
Yes it's very common for dates to be put back it can be a combination of ovulating then you thought or baby implanting later then the norm. All my pregnancies apart from this one my dates were out back by a week maybe more. This one I measured 4 days behind at 7 weeks and 2 days behind at 10 weeks and at my scan this week I was measuring spot on for dates. Very unusual for me lol.

I wouldn't worry too much about it hun. X

I think the most important thing is that you saw a strong heartbeat. I was set a week behind and all ok xx

Hi I got Put Back 4 days on a Early scan back to 6 weeks, My next scan is middle of feb the Dating scan so can all change again xx

Just worried as got bfp cb digi 16/12 and one 9/1 was 6 weeks with vi final scan

Will I have caught up by my scan Friday?

When I went in for my first scan, I was put 9 days behind (but put me at 5w 5d and the heartbeat also was not strong yet). Since then, we've been in limbo because of the heartbeat. I've been looking for stories that show a positive outcome, and really I've seen a ton where baby catches up or stays healthy even when measuring behind. Especially if the heartbeat is strong, at that point it's more unlikely to have problems- but even if the hb is slow, things can turn around then, too.

Hb was strong on mind at 6 days but she didn't measure it all only part

This may sound stupid but drink, drink, drink!! Lots of water!!

I measured 9 days behind at my first scan and stayed that way for the entire pregnancy. She was originally due May 14th but didn't arrive until May 29th. Didn't have any issues with being pushed so far back. :flower:

I will drink lots babers

When you have severe hyperemisis being but back 1 day is a drag I just been let out hospital on 15 tabs a day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->