Scan and children

littlelegs91

Reaction score
i have just had my scan letter through from my hospital it’s at half 1 but my daughter finishes at 3.20 from school and says it can take up to 2 hours. It says small children to stay in the waiting room my daughter is 4 and very sensible when we go to the doctors she just sits there. Should I risk getting back in time for the school run or my husband might have to leave or just take her as it’s only pre school. X

Hmmmm good question. When I was pregnant with my DD my DS was just under 2 years old and he came in the scanning room with us. Not sure about older children. Cud u ring the scanning department and ask if ure DD can come in the room? I'm sure if u explain how good she is they shud be fine with that.

When I was having my son my daughter who was 2 was allowed to the first scan, but wasn't at the second scan, I was disappointed because she's an angel

when we had the scan with my DS, they let my DD into the room with us. She was 3 at the time. Some places will let you but some are stricter.

thank u everyone it says on the letter young children I mean I wouldn’t class 4 as young I was thinking more 2 as young x

I would take her . Especially if she is very sensible ! I would also ring ahead and just check . They can be funny about these things at the hospital !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->