scan date

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by zoehamp, Apr 20, 2009.

1. zoehamp

zoehamp mutha of 2 and pregnant

i have my scan on friday and cnt wait, but at same time i am sooo nervous about it incase my baby hasnt grown, or sumin silly like that, i think as it is my third baby, but my 6th pregnancy, and havnt been feeling the baby move that much, (some days i dosome days i dnt).do you think it is normall for me to feel this way and im worring over nothing, xx

2. babystar

babystar Guest

:hugs: good luck at your scan!!! :hugs: I am sure everything will be A-OK :):) xxx

3. firegal

firegal Well-Known Member

I think it's absolutely normal for to feel this way hun. We all worry about our LO's, especially right before a scan. I'm sure everything will be fine though :hugs:

4. Pippin

Pippin Sam and Adélie-Rose's Mum

It's natural to worry hon we all do every day :hugs: good luck. x

5. LucyEmma

LucyEmma Well-Known Member

its normal to worry hun im sure things will be just fine :) good luck for friday and keep us updated, are you going to find out the sex of the baby? x

6. zoehamp

zoehamp mutha of 2 and pregnant

thank you every one, i know all worry i will be feeling silly coz i have had the weirdest dreams too, like the reason im not feeling baby move coz it got no arms or legs,and i already know lo has, see how silly. lol. yer im gonna find out sex of baby, but i think i already know what i have got i think its another girl as i have got the strongest weird feeling ever
    see i had the same strong feeling with my son. and i was right

7. HeidiLSparks

HeidiLSparks Mom of 2 & 1 on the way!

Very normal to worry hon, I went in to my doctor every week for like 3 weeks when I first found out to make sure she had a heartbeat because I would panic and think she didnt haha!
    I hope everything goes well :D