scan date

zoehamp

mutha of 2 and pregnant
Reaction score
i have my scan on friday and cnt wait, but at same time i am sooo nervous about it incase my baby hasnt grown, or sumin silly like that, i think as it is my third baby, but my 6th pregnancy, and havnt been feeling the baby move that much, (some days i dosome days i dnt).do you think it is normall for me to feel this way and im worring over nothing, xx

:hugs: good luck at your scan!!! :hugs: I am sure everything will be A-OK :):) xxx

I think it's absolutely normal for to feel this way hun. We all worry about our LO's, especially right before a scan. I'm sure everything will be fine though :hugs:

It's natural to worry hon we all do every day :hugs: good luck. x

its normal to worry hun im sure things will be just fine :) good luck for friday and keep us updated, are you going to find out the sex of the baby? x

its normal to worry hun im sure things will be just fine :) good luck for friday and keep us updated, are you going to find out the sex of the baby? x

thank you every one, i know all worry i will be feeling silly coz i have had the weirdest dreams too, like the reason im not feeling baby move coz it got no arms or legs,and i already know lo has, see how silly. lol. yer im gonna find out sex of baby, but i think i already know what i have got i think its another girl as i have got the strongest weird feeling ever
see i had the same strong feeling with my son. and i was right

Very normal to worry hon, I went in to my doctor every week for like 3 weeks when I first found out to make sure she had a heartbeat because I would panic and think she didnt haha!
I hope everything goes well :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"