Scan dates

Here is our little bubba :)
Put back by a day to 8+3, feel much more relaxed and more excited now!

76A2E1CC-C579-4C1F-A280-307F134122B2.jpeg

Hey ladies today was my dating scan,got bumped up by 2 days (actually 4 from lmp) so due 08/05/2020 xx

Ps sorry for pic,it kept saying the scan pic was too big to upload lol xx

AD5AD6C9-3A00-4282-B7C9-975A2EE9A8BC.jpeg

Ur better at keeping quiet than me hun,I told dd at 8wks :haha: I’ve caught my dd sickness bug now so freaking out that for baby,it’s funny,the slightest thing makes me worry in pregnancy,they are so much sturdier than we think,especially after the way the sonography was shaking my belly trying to get baby into a better position,made me laugh because s/he did a massive flip and went upside down and made it harder,was the best thing to watch ever lol 18days will fly by hun and urll be seeing bubba again before u know it,my next one is 20th December xx

Ur better at keeping quiet than me hun,I told dd at 8wks :haha: I’ve caught my dd sickness bug now so freaking out that for baby,it’s funny,the slightest thing makes me worry in pregnancy,they are so much sturdier than we think,especially after the way the sonography was shaking my belly trying to get baby into a better position,made me laugh because s/he did a massive flip and went upside down and made it harder,was the best thing to watch ever lol 18days will fly by hun and urll be seeing bubba again before u know it,my next one is 20th December xx

It has been soooo hard keeping it from him but we said we wouldn’t tell other friends and family till 12 weeks and we knew if we told him he would tell them! Been really hard though especially through the sickness and feeling rubbish. Just hoping with Christmas coming things will spread up for us all :)

How is everyone doing??
I have my 12 week scan next Wednesday planning on telling DS then & everyone else. So excited to finally be able to tell people. Sickness is a little better, now in cyclizine twice a day. Super tired though I don’t think I’ve stayed awake past 9:30 for a few weeks now :laugh2:

Awww yay can’t wait to see ur new scan,my sickness eased when I hit 14wks but today it’s back again,constantly exhausted and frozen to the bone lol apart from that doing good lol I’m 9pm and bed,last night I was determined to stay up later,it got to 9.03pm and I gave in :haha: I remember the sickness didn’t go until 20wks with my dd so I’m not holding out much hope at the mo,I bet ur so excited to tell everyone now xx

Awww yay can’t wait to see ur new scan,my sickness eased when I hit 14wks but today it’s back again,constantly exhausted and frozen to the bone lol apart from that doing good lol I’m 9pm and bed,last night I was determined to stay up later,it got to 9.03pm and I gave in :haha: I remember the sickness didn’t go until 20wks with my dd so I’m not holding out much hope at the mo,I bet ur so excited to tell everyone now xx
I spoke to soon, been vomiting all night but feels more because of acid reflux tonight.
Have you told many people? I’m nervous for my sons reaction but relieved to be telling him!

I told my dd at 8wks and was really nervous that she would think “not again” as sometimes her brother can be very full on :haha: but she gave me a massive hug and ran upstairs and created a list of names I’m allowed for either sex lol I only have a small group of friends and family as not really a people person lol and everyone knows now.

Oh hun the sickness will hopefully stop soon,they normally say it eases when the placenta takes over and that’s at 13wks I think,that’s when my boobs stopped hurting and the nausea eased to the odd day rather than all day everyday xx

I have also been nausea free since the weekend. Hopefully that's it for me. Got our next scan tomorrow where we hopefully find out the gender.

It seems everyone is mostly doing well which is a relief! I hope everyone has a great 2nd trimester!

So I’m a boy mom for life!

065DADD4-65A2-4C8A-A750-FF9E624E1BA2.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back