Scan Day!

mamawanabe21

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Yesterday I had my 12 week scan, and I'm pleased to report everything is going well. I had an emergency scan on Saturday and baby measured 11+3, but yesterday baby was measuring 12+1. Baby's new due date is 23rd July.
We took our 4 year old daughter to the scan as a surprise, and she's now very excited. She got a little overwhelmed, but overall she loved it and HAD to take the pictures into school to show her teachers haha. Apparently she didn't let them out of her sight all day :haha:

I am feeling very bloated/large, but midwife says that it's normal and women show earlier/can seem bigger with their second pregnancies. That's definitely ringing true here. Doesn't help I'm already a fatty lol.

So excited and soooooo relieved :)

Attachments

• IMG_4208 (1).jpg
    IMG_4208 (1).jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_4229 (1).jpg
    IMG_4229 (1).jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 29
That's so great , congratulations! I'm waiting until I can go get my first ultrasound , I'm so anxious I can't wait .

I did have a question , how did you get that lily pie ticker to come up on as your signature , I tried and it didn't work for me

That's so great , congratulations! I'm waiting until I can go get my first ultrasound , I'm so anxious I can't wait .

I did have a question , how did you get that lily pie ticker to come up on as your signature , I tried and it didn't work for me

Thank you :) I was so anxious, I was so sure I’d lost the baby! Even though I had a scan on a Saturday, I had this feeling something was wrong. To begin with the baby wasn’t even moving and I couldn’t see a heartbeat so I made the guy press super hard and wake him up. Now I’m relieved haha!

On Lilypie, make sure you copy and paste the ‘PseudoHTML, UBB Code and BB Code’ under ‘Forums’ once you’ve made the ticker, or it won’t work :)

Lovely scan pics, glad everything is Well! That's sweet your 4 year old enjoyed seeing baby too.

Lovely scan pics, glad everything is Well! That's sweet your 4 year old enjoyed seeing baby too.

Bless her, she’s very involved. She asks every day how big baby is, and if I show her using my hands she’ll be like ‘But Mummy, what fruit is baby now?’ Haha! I have to quickly google :lol:
She also loves seeing how big baby’s hand is on one of my apps.

Attachments

• B81D6F5C-2CA6-42F1-9EB4-8DBCA708BDAA.jpg
    B81D6F5C-2CA6-42F1-9EB4-8DBCA708BDAA.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 10
Hey dud date buddy xxx I had emergency scan today and they corrected me to 12 plus 2 today due date 23rd july. My 12 week scan is Monday to confirm all the normal 12 week things and get photos etc

Thanks ladies :) can’t believe I’m almost 2nd trimester already lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->