Scan pic over the moon

Rachee31

Reaction score
Thought I was 8 weeks today but was pushed forward to 8+2 weeks everything is perfect and a healthy strong heart beat so happy and over whelmed atm I can’t think of anything else ❤️❤️ Might be a silly question but can anyone see a nub here ? Would like a few guesses hope you all are well xx

26CD064D-A966-4A45-BAC8-5F51586191FA.jpeg

I cant tell sorry, it's still too early, I'd wait until 12 weeks then we can have a look for you

Thankyou ladies I guess I’ll have to wait

You could possibly use the Ramzi theory but I don't think there's any truth in that. Im gonna guess boy though x

You could possibly use the Ramzi theory but I don't think there's any truth in that. Im gonna guess boy though x
Thankyou for your reply I just read up on the theory Andy T said the way the placenta is placed I didn’t think there was a placenta until twelve weeks lol I wouldn’t know where to look for it on mine xx

Thankyou for your reply I just read up on the theory Andy T said the way the placenta is placed I didn’t think there was a placenta until twelve weeks lol I wouldn’t know where to look for it on mine xx

Its bottom left in that scan, if it was an abdominal scan then you flip it so the placenta is actually on the right xx

Its bottom left in that scan, if it was an abdominal scan then you flip it so the placenta is actually on the right xx
Thankyou for your reply I’ve only just seen this hope everyone is well xx

Another 7 weeks lol unless my OH wants to pay for a private at 16 weeks :thumbup::thumbup:

Hi hun I remember you telling me your from Wales? If so go to babyScanUK, literally cost £30 where as most places charge over £60 for a gender scan if you was considering a private scan but for cheaper;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->