Scan pictures at 7 weeks

baileybubs

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am going for a private reassurance scan hopefully next week, if they have availability I'm hoping for when I'm 7 weeks 5 days. Just wondering how much can be seen around this time so I know what to expect. My dates are pretty certain and I got my BFP at 3 weeks 1 day so if I measure behind I'll know there may be a problem.

TIA

Well I was bit behind that I was a day of 7 weeks and was happy with what I seen plus seen the heartbeat

Attachments

• IMG_7435.jpg
    IMG_7435.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 14
Aw cute little bean! Seeing the heartbeat must be great. Well after I had some bleeding this morning I might be having a scan today after all that. It started as pink spotting last night which was why I was going to book the reassurance scan (didn't think they'd scan me on NHS for pink spotting). Anyway this morning after posting this thread I had darker red/brown bleeding. It's back to pink now but I rung EPU and they are going to see me today.

This was measuring 8+1 but I was 7+5 by my dates.

Attachments

• IMG-20170121-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20170121-WA0003.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 8
My scan was at 7w1d, and we got to see the flashing heartbeat. Good luck with your scan today... there are many causes of bleeding during pregnancy so try not to worry :hugs:

Attachments

• IMG_1611.jpg
    IMG_1611.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 10
Thanks ladies, and thanks Mrs B. Trying not to worry but you know how it is! Hopefully later today I'll be posting my own scan pic here :)

I got my BFP that early with my fourth-born and he still measured small at my first scan. Haha. All of my babies did. Yeah, it's just fine if it's a little "off" - no worries. I can't wait to seeeeee! All these babies look perfect, and I'm sure yours will, too.

Hi ladies,

All was fine at the hospital. Had a scan and baby measured 6 weeks 5 days and saw a really strong heartbeat phew! Sadly no pic of the scan was allowed (no idea why!) but I'm just happy to have seen that little kidney bean!
Was a wake up call to hubby too, think after seeing the scan he now feels like it's more real. Plus I've learned a lesson and need to make sure I'm taking it easier as I've been carrying on as normal (with work and housework etc) and not allowing myself to relax more and that may be what caused the bleed.

Yay !!! Lovely news, love hearing good news! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->