Scan pictures

oh god no i dont want to worry you, sorry! lol i just though if you were messureing a bit bigger at your scan but everything is fine now (which is prob is if no one has said anything) then there is a good chance that mine will even out by its self too.

So you have helped put my mind at rest but i didnt want to make yours go crazy lol sorry babe :hugs:

When are you due by the way, is your ticker right, you overdue now?

x

It's ok Layla, I'm not worried, I was only 5lb 11 and DH 7lb something and the main thing is just to get it out lol.

Yep due this time last week, little monkey is too comfy, if nothing more happens it's a scan and stretch and sweep on friday...WooHoo sounds like fun (not).

Cx

i didnt realise you were overdue, i really must pay more attention!!

hope your little one soon for you, must be so frustrating to be waiting about

x

I have measurements on my medical notes but its not a CR measurement so I wouldnt be able to tell ya. I could only tell ya measurements of the head, etc: and again, its in mm

thats ok, no worries, thanks anyway

x

I won't be any help Layla - My measurments and gestational age is pretty much the same as Helens (Only I have just one!) - I had my dating scan early at 10+3weeks and baby was only 3.8cm (38mm) - I'll see if I can dig out Kys measurements as I had a later scan with him.

Well Ky was only 4.9mm at 11 weeks and 3 days....But then he was only 6lb 9.5lb at full term.....Wow, you do have a big baby in there! - Could you not be a little further along than originally thought?!

i was sort of charting (was meant to be on a break lol) so i know i defo convieced around that time, give or take a few days, Coby messured 11.8cm and he was 9lbs 7oz, this one is messureing 12.3cm!

Guess i will have to wait it out and see if he/she evens up, i bloody hope so lol

Thanks Rach

x

this is mine

https://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w286/wobble_wobble/Other%20Peoples%20Stuff/terriesscan.jpg

i wouldnt worry hun if they baby was on the small side they would tell you plus i got scan pics on 3 of mine and with my second baby measurements was smaller than my first baby but yet he was bigger born dont worry to much if you are ask your midwife xx

terrie!!! uve spilt ur secret!!!!

i know i just realised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shit tht reminds me ive still not posted tht feeding thingy :blush: sorry!!!

Edit it out? Will do it for you if you want?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->