Scan pictures

hiya layla, just wanted to say first I didnt realise you had been for your 12week scan yet so I just wanted to say congratulations Im glad all went well and bub sis well, and your in your way to the second tri!

with regards to the measurements I know its a bit scarey when your told its big, When I had the 37 week scan with dylan and his head measurement and abdomen both measured 41 weeks I thought I thought bloody hell! But in the end he was smaller than noah. As your know from your previous scan experiences they arnt ever very acurate, plus it may just be a long baby. Dylan is taller than noah by a couple of centiles but weighed in at nearly 1lb less.

At least its better than measuring small for dates, take it to mean your providing a good healthy home for your bub and its growing and thriving!

Had my first scan yesterday, at 6 weeks, since we went through fertility treatments and such, they wanted to make sure everything was ok since the blood work checked out....we saw the flutter! But will not get to hear the heartbeat till next Monday at 7 weeks...it was AMAZING to say the least as you all know! The pregnancy is definitely becoming a lot more REAL now to my husband and I :)

I know he or she is super little at 3.28mm but still SOOOOOO amazing!!

Attachments

• Our first ultrasound.jpg
    Our first ultrasound.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 16
Baby was 2.5cm at 9weeks 2 days.

I have a scan on Monday so I'll update you and see if I'm still on track :D

Okay wait.. OLD thread. I noticed everyones babies were like 6 months old LOL

This is our LO @ 8 weeks + 4 days:

Attachments

• P290608_09.15.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread