scan says 7weeks 2 days when did i concieve?

nicole12

Reaction score
my lmp was 27th september i went for a scan today and was told im 7 weeks 2 days what day did i conceive?xxxx

That's hard to say without knowing more about your cycle. My lmp was October 4 and I'm 7 weeks, 3 days today. So going by your LMP you would be further along than I am.

19th October? On 2nd November you would of been 4 weeks, meaning you conceived approx 2 weeks before, 19th October

tht would mke my lmp 4th october an it was 27th september thers a week missing x

Im about the same weeks pregnant as u and my lmp was 25th sept. I expected to be further along than I am. Thought id conceived on 12th oct but obviously not. Im confused myself lol

Xxx

Based on your ultrasound you would have conceived around october 19th, which based on your lmp you would have ovulated a little later in your cycle!! A dating scan at this point is pretty accurate so you would have ovulated around CD 23 which isn't uncommon!! Congratulations!!

Bare in mind all babies grow at different rates :D

tht would mke my lmp 4th october an it was 27th september thers a week missing x

It means you ovulated late, you ovulate approx 2 weeks before your period, depending how long your LP is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->