Scan today ahhh!

Lauren25xx

Reaction score
So EPU think I'm 6+1 according to my LMP but I have 33 day cycles so I know I'm earlier than that... I'm so scared because I've had so many early miscarriages (Chemicals) I've never gotten this far... The only scans I have had is to confirm miscarriage.

I'm so nervous! I know I'm not going to see a lot but I'm just praying that this is my rainbow sticky baby!!

Will they be able to tell if the pregnancy is progressing atleast?

Good luck, hope it goes OK. I think they should be able to tell that everything is going ok

They should be able to say if the pregnancy is progressing. Are you having your hcg levels taken? Best of luck for today's scan x

best of luck hun! I am pretty sure they will be able to give you information on how the pregnancy is going, Ask as many questions as you can think of at the time. Looking forward to your update I am sure everything will be fine. xx

I'm so happy! I'm 5+3 and saw yolk sac but couldn't see baby at this point but I am over the moon everything looks good! Didn't manage to get a pic but they have rescheduled for next Monday to see baby's heartbeat! :) xx

so glad about those good news! Hope everything goes well for you this time! Fingers crossed for a sticky bean! :hugs:

Great news good luck for next scan I'm sure you will see hb and everything will be perfect with your sticky bean :) x

Good news. Bet you can't wait til next week now xx

Thank you everyone :) I am so so happy! Fingers crossed :) xxx

Congrats on the good scan! Fx this is your sticky baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->