Scan today- awful feeling of dread...

sarahchops86

lexie and logan's mummy
Reaction score
Hi, I have my scan today... I'm beyond nervous! My palms are literally sweating and my heart feels funny- the scan isn't even until 130pm! I don't know why I have such an overwhelming feeling of doom. The last two I was nervous of course, but it was more excited? I can't help thinking it means there's something wrong :cry: Don't know how I'm going to cope until this afternoon at this rate I'll be in bits!

I think that's totally normal because we know all of the things that can be wrong. I'm terrified of mine and don't even have a date yet!

Make sure you update with a lovely scan pic later 😊

Aww, good luck hun, bet goes perfectly, hope 1.30 comes round quickly :hugs:

So glad I'm not the only one! Mines tomorrow and I don't want to go, my heart is pounding already and I feel sick at the thought of it :( good luck xx

Hope everything goes really well :)

My scan is on Thursday and I am so nervous, luckily it is at 9.20am so I don't have to wait too long x

i was absolutely dreading mine, last time at my 12w scan i got awful news so was really really not looking forward to it this time, had a panic attack in waiting room, cried all the way through the scan, luckily baby was in rubbish position so was sent for a drink and a wonder for 30mins came back and could actually relax and enjoy it.
got a wave and a preview of some amazing dance moved.
hoping you all have a perfect scan like me, really made my nerves and anxiousness disapear for a while xxx

Hope all goes well, I always get nervous before a scan too!

Good luck to you.

I will be in your situation next Monday except it will be my first scan ever :-(

My stress and worry is beyond right now.

Please update us with your wonderful scan picture :)

Hi everyone! Sorry I didn't update yesterday, ended up being in the hospital for nearly 5 hours :/ baby seems fine, measuring nearly a week ahead! got to see him/her wave their little arms, baby wasnt in a great position so only got pics where you cant tell what's what lol. Going to book in for a private scan for an NT test as they don't do those here on the NHS. Good luck to all those awaiting scans :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->