Scan today!! *Updated*

SalJay

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I've got my presentation scan today at 12.30pm to see if he's still breech... Got to go on my own as it was such short notice and OH has meetings today.

Am excited but also really nervous, just hope the little man has turned (although it doesn't feel like it he's still kicking hell out of me 'down there')

They asked me to come with a full bladder and I said at the moment I don't come any other way!!!!! :blush:

x

Hi all

Had scan and everything was fine measuring bang on, fluid level fine but.....He's still breech :hissy:

He is bottom down with his head between my ribs (tell me about it!!!) and legs folded back on themselves so his feet are by his head!!!! Obviously a little gymnast . So now the all funky positions start that I've got off the web trying to turn him - because probably not going to go for the ECV unless anyone has any success stories from having one that actually worked!?!?! :muaha:

Thanks for all you good lucks earlier! xx

Good luck hun! I'll pop in this afternoon to see how it went!! x x

Hope you get the results your after. good luck!

good luck, hope that baby has turned. xx

Good luck! Hope everything is well and the baby has turned :D

ohhhh bugger, theres still time to turn though.xx

Apparently crawling on the floor can help the baby turn lol...

Anne-marie's baby turned by herself at 37ws... so there is still hope!

Glad it wenr well hon and good luck turning LO x x

Glad it all was good... hope your LO turns soon!! :hugs:

Is LO is bottom first like that you might be able to still have a natural delivery. Did you talk it through with your MW? I hope you can baby to turn! Little tinkers that they are. Right now I have no clue as to how mine is lying!

Hope he turns! I find out tomorrow now if my baba is breech x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->