Scan today

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
Well I'm 11+1 and today(going by about when I think I ov) I have my dating scan.

Hoping everything is ok, as my symptoms have dropped quite a bit over the last week. Still got the horrible taste in my mouth and smells are bothering me to a degree, but morning sickness is gone and I seem to have a bit more energy over the last couple days.

Keeping my fingers crossed as I'm having to go alone, as hubby needs to pick the kids up from school.

Wish me luck please. I'll update as soon as I can xxxxx

Good luck! Enjoy seeing your baby :)

good luck! i have my scan in 10 days time, and i am pretty symptomless except for some mood swings and big boobs!
im sure it will be amazing and from what i have read is that hcg starts to lower at this stage so symptoms also lessen.

update us later :)

Well it went well :cloud9: saw baby kicking around like mad and everything looks good. They said I'm measuring 11 weeks exactly, so I pretty much there with my guess. When I had my early scan I was measuring 6 weeks, when at the time I thought I was nearer 7, so think baby has caught up.

Feels more real now :haha:

Got 2 pics, this was the better one xxxxxx:happydance:

Oh and due date is 12th Jan xxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 30
Aww. Lovely scan pic. You can see little feet and arms waving :)

Glad all went well for you x

Aww congrats lovely scan photo. I had mine too today and I'm 11+1. My baby was sleeping though didn't move very much for us lol!

I've also been feeling better this last week. Ms has eased off and I'm feeling much more normal!

I was just going to send good luck prayers bit saw your scan update!! How precious! Congrats!! :happydance:

Lovely scan pic! Congratulations x

Thank you everyone. Really pleased and hoping I see the rest of my 1st trimester symptoms go over the next week, as we are going away for 2 weeks. Can feel more normal lol xxx

It's little legs and arms were kicking all over, I said to the sonographer, that I didn't think they moved around quite so much at this stage lol xxxx

beautiful scan pic :)

really can't wait for my 12 week scan and to feel like its all real!

sounds like baby has caught up. I had an early scan at 6 weeks, i thought i was 6w5, but baby measured at 6w3. 3 weeks later had another scan, was expecting to be 9w3, but baby was 10w3! So it defo must have caught up and some extra!

Anyway congrats again! we will be due at similar times if all goes well at my scan x

beautiful scan pic :)

really can't wait for my 12 week scan and to feel like its all real!

sounds like baby has caught up. I had an early scan at 6 weeks, i thought i was 6w5, but baby measured at 6w3. 3 weeks later had another scan, was expecting to be 9w3, but baby was 10w3! So it defo must have caught up and some extra!

Anyway congrats again! we will be due at similar times if all goes well at my scan x

Best of luck hun x look forward to see your update xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->