Scan tomorrow finally

mumziemcvoy

expecting no 2
Reaction score
As lots of you will know i have been moaning about how slow first trimester goes lol well I'm finally 12 weeks and got my scan tomorrow I'm absolutely terrified and think that nothing will be there or have had a mmc eeeeek at least it's early so don't have to wait all day can't believe it's tomorrow I'm sooo scared (have had a previous mmc) but also got a perfectly fine nearly two year old x

Oh honey you'll be fine. I'm guessing a heartbeat of 172:) and perfect arms and legs kicking around. Let us know how you go. Can't wait for the 12 weeks scan so I can breath a sigh of relief as I too have had a few mc. Try and stay positive. Good luck

Hugs. Im having a private scan tomorrow because they cannot fit me in for my nhs one for a few more week x

Thank you everyone I will let u know how it goes :) :-/ every time I think of it my stomach turns over lol

Hope everything went well today! x

Hello everyone thank you all it went great thank you baby was perfect and wriggling around lots !! And they put me ahead a week so am 13 weeks tomorrow :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->