Scan tomorrow nervous!!

Mummyxofx2

Reaction score
Ok so I have my first extra scan tomorrow for growth measurements due to previous IUGR and I'm so nervous. I'm
Scared my baby is going to be small again. I am a rh negative blood group my second pregnancy (IUGR) my daughter is positive and her placenta started dying off and my first pregnancy my daughter is rh neg as well and she was 8p 13o. My mum had the same problem (IUGR) with me but they don't think it's linked no studies done.

Ok no more rambling I just needed to take the edge off a tad lol

I've been having scans every 4 weeks since 20 weeks after losing Joshua because if severe iugr. This baby is growing well and already has an estimated weight more than what he weighed at delivery. My mum also had iugr with me and I was delivered at 32 weeks. Stay positive. I was terrified of iugr again, but this baby is currently in the 78th centile!! Just be confident that everything will be fine, but I know how scary extra scans are x

Im so sorry for your loss xx
I'm
Just hoping she is on time or above I really don't want to be brought on early again. I would really like to experience going into labour on my own. I have this one and another at 32 weeks.

Well so far my scan is great baby N is measuring 5 days ahead and is 2lb 10o =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->