• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scan tomorrow, too nervous!

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
I had my first scan last tuesday at 6 weeks i had a yolk sac and fetal pole with a possible heartbeat couldnt be 100% but my gestational sac only measured 4 weeks 5 days :wacko: they were not concerned about that and said i had my dates wrong. Fair enough i could be a day or two off but i did ovulation tests and i only had sex 2 days before ovulation and then nothing for just over a week, and i got my bfp at 11 dpo and its impossible to have a yolk sac and fetal pole let alone a heart beat at 4 weeks 5 days. so the past 6 days i have sat worrying about weather my sac hasnt grown, what if my baby has and has been squashed because the sac hasnt grown, what if there simply isnt a heartbeat. I cant help worrying i am actually scared to go :cry:

My scan is at 10.20am UK time and i just dont know how i can bring myself to go in the room i'm terrified and to top it off i have spotted pink everyday at least once a day for two weeks 3 days x

No real advice but just wanted to say lots of luck tomorrow. Let us know how you get on xx

Thank you i'm so scared i wish it was morning lol x

There are a lot of us in the scan "purgatory" hoping for good outcomes this week. You have a yolk sac and fetal pole and that's a great sign! Good luck tomorrow (I won't tell you not to worry because you still will lol)

Thanks 2 and a half hours to go im scared fingers crossed everything is ok x

I have mine at 10.45 & im terrified, sat here feeling very sick :'( hubby thinks im mad! Hope urs goes well!! xx

Thanks and yours too mines 10.20 i dont know how people can go into scans without a ounce of worry and i'm a nervous wreck lol xx

Thinking of you, hope everything went well xx

Thinking of you, waiting on an update!!!!! ♡

I'm measuring 6 weeks 4 days but the sac has only grown by one day in 7 days, not sure what to make of that x

Attachments

• PicsArt_1383653977699.jpg
    PicsArt_1383653977699.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 16
Nothing just that they dont measure the gestational sac after they can measure the fetal pole but they did because i asked x

Sorry you're still confused hun :hug:

What did they say to do next?

Hope everything is ok hun :hugs: I will be 6 weeks tomorrow and i'm having my first scan. I'm so scared they wont find anything as it's still so early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->