scan , what a nightmare

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by yumyum1979, Jan 26, 2011.

1. yumyum1979

yumyum1979 Well-Known Member

Went for my 20wk scan , and omg baby wasnt being good at all:dohh: i had to go for a walk 3 times !! i was there for 2 and a half hours ! , baby just wasnt in the correct posititon . first of all all curled up with feet above head , so had to go away for 20 mins and eat something sweet then when i come back it had stretched out a little but then wasnt enough to see everything like face etc , so i went off again and come back and not much change:blush: but a little better , but then couldnt see the whole heart , so i went off again ....... and then it was 3rd time luck :thumbup: god what a drama , is this what i have to come ?????

2. Jessicax5

Jessicax5 3DD+1DS <3

LOL What a little bugger already! Did you find out what you're having?

3. theresarhuebb

theresarhuebb x mother of 3 x

unlucky sounds like baby wanted to play games x

4. yumyum1979

yumyum1979 Well-Known Member

i know ! , no we didnt they dont tell you at colchester , and we like the suprise x

5. vickie83

vickie83 Mama to 2 little ladybugs

Lol I had this with my DD, you can tell when they're going to be a handfull :D

6. Feemee

Feemee mum and pregnant

Lol oh bless ya. Iv got to go back because mine was covering it's face constantly. Little monkeys x

7. mummy2lola

mummy2lola Mum to 2 trying for 3

Awwwww little monkey,I'm going to drink some coke and have abit of chocolate before mine and hopefully that'll do the trick.....just hope s/he doesn't get to hyper then which would probably b just as bad lol xx