• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

scans, names and happy days (with a hint of naughty shopping) :D

LavaPanda

Reaction score
Hello there ladies. Feel like I've not posted for a while!

How're we all doing?

I've just got a bit of news and some oppinions I need off peoples.

Okay so I had my 12 week scan yesterday, happy happy days. Everything is good and we have a strong heart beat so much so the midwife suspects it to be an olympic athleate! It was a little wiggler with one hell of an attitude. If it could flip the midwife off for waking him up I think he would have, but instead he turned his back in a huff. However she dated me back four days so pretty gutted about that but everything is good so I'm one happy lady. Any gender guesses?

Okay now name oppinions.
Deciding names with Danny has been like pulling teeth but we've finally come to a decision. And I'm over the moon as he's agreed to the girls name I've wanted ever since I was a child. So here we have

Girl: Adelaide Marie Connor
Boy: Oliver Simon-James Connor

What are your thoughts?

And finally I got a little over excited this morning when I went shopping. I know it's early and I promised myself 'No shopping till 20 weeks!'. But I saw these Thumper pyjamas and really couldn't resist. I didn't want them to not be available when it came round to it. So yes, I caved. But I've swore myself no more till 20 weeks :L Any of you girls cave earlier than you wanted? Haha.

Attachments

• babynugget.jpg
    babynugget.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Thumper yay.jpg
    Thumper yay.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 19
Im.gunna guess boy.
this pregnancy ive resisted shopping as much as possible, after a stressful first tri, but cinally caved a few weeks ago when i realized we needed so much -_-

im gonna guess a boy also:) Love the names their both so beautiful!!:) i caved in second tri and ive caved more recently because we need so much and didnt even realize!:)

I love your names! :flower:
Cute jammies too! I can't remember when I started buying for my LO but already I'm going on about what we need, I need to chill! :dohh: I only got LO's pram at 37 weeks, moses basket 4 days before my due date and my cot at 39 weeks :haha:

I'm also guessing :blue: :flower:

I think thats a boy!!
& I think those are cute names too, I really like your girls name alot!
I actually didn't buy a thing until I was 25 weeks and that was jus a couple little things, I didn't really start buying stuff until 32 weeks.. Wish I started earlier tho because it was overwhelming buying EVERYTHING so heavily pregnant while working 30 hours weeks.

Aw congrats :) I love the names and I also think boy :) x

Congrats! :) I have no idea sorry but gorgeous names :flower:

Love both names you chose. Adelaide is so pretty! And those are adorable pajamas.

So glad your 12 week scan went well ! :)
Its so amazing seeing them, especially when they start looking like a real baby (lmao)..
I'm gonna guess a little boy !
I absaloutly love your name choices, especially Adelaide.. That's precious <3
Its pretty exciting after scans, after my 12 week scan HAD to buy something so your not alone..
And those PJ's.. Adorable !
So happy for you :)

Love both your baby names! Adelaide especially is very pretty and feminine. :D

I'm going to lean towards :pink: nub looks in line with the spine to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->