Scared and don't know what to do

sarahmarks

Reaction score
i am now 11 days late and last period was 2nd march for a total of 1 day. which is so not normal for me. i have just lost 75kgs and i already have one child and never been this late before. i have taken a test and it came back with no lines so i dont know what to do next as the next one that i took came back negative. so im a little scared about taking the next test. if anyone has had this before a negative urine test but a positive blood test can you please let me know if this is at all possible. ive been sick and scared about taking medication because im so late.
just looking for some help.
sorry for being a pain.

if you have lost that much weight lately then the delayed AF could be due to that maybe? Sorry I can't be of more help but I didn't want to read and run x

I have never had this issue personally, but I have definitely read about many women who can be pg with BFNs but get positive blood tests.... There is no harm in getting a blood test, no? Otherwise, yes maybe the weight loss has affected your cycle...

When I was pg for the first time I lost A LOT of weight. Instead of the traditional gaining I lost the weight. The weight loss sadly resulted in a miscarriage. So Good Luck.

The weight loss can absolutely lead to amenorrhoea.

I lost the weight since having weight loss surgery April last year. My cycle have always been regular and always been heavy up until march 2nd when they were here for a total of one day. I am now 2 Weeks late and scared. Will be going to the doctors on Wednesday if this they decide they don't want to come and visit.

Thank you got all of your advice and it means a lot to me. Thank too all once again. I'm sorry to hear some of your losses. I wish you all the best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->