Scared and need HELP

Ilovecats11

Reaction score
Okay so I am really worried that I am having a Chemical Pregnancy right now. I have been off Birth Control for about 2 months now. I had my period on the 9th of November. A few days ago out of nowhere I started having the WORST stomach cramps/pains I have ever had. They lasted two days and on the third day I got what I thought was an early period(one week early). But something just doesn't feel right this time. The bleeding isn't heavy except when I sit on the toilet it starts coming out. I haven't noticed any large blood clots or tissue passing. But I am feeling really worried that I am having a miscarriage due to the fact that I started bleeding a week earlier than normal and was experiencing real bad cramps. I am still slightly crampy, and am feeling a little dizzy. Has anyone else gone through this?? I don't know what to do. I plan on going to the doctor tomorrow as today is Sunday so I can't. But I am FREAKING OUT!! :cry:

When I was pregnant with my son I had a threatened miscarriage. The bleeding was very heavy, way worse than a period. Luckily, my cervix did not open, and he did not come out.

I've never actually had a miscarriage.

I don't know what an early miscarriage would be like. I would go see the doctor to have it checked out because you are so worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->