Scared and nervous

Breezybaby80

Expecting 2nd child
Reaction score
I’m 9 weeks pregnant tomorrow. On Thursday whilst putting shopping in car I coughed and it felt like I’d wet myself a little. I sat down to drive and then could feel it coming through my leggings. I had a feel and was horrified to see lots of blood. I ran back into the shops toilets and lots of blood went down the toilet. I was sure I’d had a misscarriage but needed to know that night so went and had a private scan.
Baby was fine abc heart beating away. The sonographer checked all around and said she can’t see any reason why I’m bleeding as all looks healthy.
I felt reassured but the next morning my stomach was cramping. I was still wiping blood but it wasn’t coming out of me. It ended up going brown which I was relieved about. So we get to todsy and I’ve had quite a bit of red blood when I wipe just now :(. I’ve another scan booked for Monday morning
Im just so nervous that I’m losing this baby. Anyone had any experience of bleeding during pregnancy?

I bled mildly during my first pregnancy, but not quite to the magnitude that you’re experiencing. I’m hoping that this is just random and nothing ominous! FXd for you

I had quite a bad bleed about 6 weeks into my pregnancy. I could wipe about 3 times and there was ALOT of blood which filled the toilet bowl making it RED! It slowed down after this but continued on and off for about a week just when I wiped... I had to wait two weeks before they could do a scan and by then it had turned into just brown when I wiped. I thought I had lost the baby...

When I had a scan at 8 weeks it turned out Baby was absolutely fine with a healthy heartbeat! Turned out I had a pocket of blood in the uterus which was completely harmless.... had another scan at 13 weeks on Monday gone and baby was healthy and growing well with a good heartbeat..

I hope everything will be ok but be reassured in the fact that many women bleed and things can be ok xxx

I had bleeding twice with my first pregnancy, not to the extent you’ve explained. Mine was after sex both times but enough blood to really scare me, maybe it looks more when it’s bright red in the toilet? Anyway, had a scan at 9 weeks and they said they could see where the blood had come from but nowhere near the baby who was fine.
I really hope all is ok for you x

I had 2 bad bleeds on both my babies, doctors couldn't find where it come from either, both were fine

I had bleeds during my second pregnancy. I got checked out and they couldn't find a cause. Baby was OK. Hopefully the same with you and your baby <3

I’m glad all your babies were fine after bleeds :). I had blood when I wiped with my son but not to the extent of it coming out in my knickers fast like this one. Hopefully I just had a pocket of blood or something, after all it did come out when I coughed!
Got scan in the morning though so will find out then x

Scan went well. Baby is fine and was wriggling about :)
Here’s the scan pic

Photo by Shayensmummy

I'm glad your baby is doing well. Gives me a little hope.

Did you pass any clots or just blood?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->