Scared and Rest :(

enan88

Reaction score
HI ladies,

Today when I came back from work I went to the toilet and my surprise was a big gush of dark brown blood was in my panty liner and when I wiped down algo a big gush came out too. I rushed to phone the Eraly pregnancy support ( as triage won't see me before 12 weeks ... I'm 11 w and 5 days... ) They basically told that, as I had a scan at 10w is was very unlikely for me to be having a miscarriage. I have no pain at all and my symptoms are there. Her main diagnose were two things... Or I have a bruise in my utero ( which I don't really would like to ) or I have placenta previa... ( which I like even less ) ....

She told me to wait until friday because is my dating scan... and have rest. Although I'm quite reassured I'm still scared...

Has something like this happened to any of you?

Iv had the bruise before. Well they basically said a ball of blood that was all bruised and if I had a bleed not to panic but I never bled. If the bloods dark then it's defo old blood. Bright red is fresh blood. Personally I wouldn't be happy and demand a scan. It's ok her saying that but jeez it's not her baby is it? Good luck xx

Thanks sammie13s. I know right? But here in Uk are a bit closed minded.... I just can't wait to see baby on Friday. I still have some of this brown thing but no pain at all. Just resting... My mind can't stop thinking about babt tho :(

I'm in Manchester Hun and if I rang early preg they would get me in x

I would ring epau again and tell them that the stress and worry is not helping...

saying that I would try not to worry as long as it is not red blood. good luck x

I told them already that I was very anxious but they just told me to wait :(
Really here they are not really nice... I'm tomorrow on placement shift with midwifes and will speak to them as no one want to help me at this point.

It's just unfair, It looks like they just don't really care about anything ! The last thing I want to do is going to A&E .... but they'll think I'm a weirdo, they look at you like you are getting judged, It's just a horrible feeling.

Hun I have had 4 mc since last oct...and just had a positive pregnancy test... I know how anxious it can be...

my mc start with severe pain and cramping so bad I know its trouble then I get red blood...

I think you are fine.. it maybe that bruise... did you and OH have nookie? sometimes that can bring on some old blood.

Hope you get your answers soon... take it easy and stay away from google ;) xx

Thnks hun, I am quite positive :) Not googleing at all! I'm the first who stays out of it! hahaha

Thanks for your support! :hugs:

hello, didnt want to read and run, i hope everything goes ok for you. just wanted to say i sympathose with the lack of compassion the epu gives women in the uk, i am currently experiencing the same although not as far along as you. xx

Oh lemonsorbert, sorry to heart youare experiencing this too, what is wrong? I feel a bit better today since the bleeding stopped and there has been no pain at all. My symptms are there and although I'm feeling better of my sickness ( 12 w now) I just can't wait on Frinday.

Hope everything goes well to you and if you want share your experience too so maybe we can help reassuring :) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->