Scared I'll ovulate before egg collection??

cvaeh

Reaction score
Hi

I took my trigger shot at 8.30pm last night like I was told to and go in for egg collection tomorrow at 8.30pm. I am just worried that I might ovulate early and they'll miss out on collecting my eggs. Has anyone experienced ovulation before they get chance to retrieve your eggs. I am so scared there isn't going to be anything to retrieve tomorrow!!!

Hi hun i felt like that too i had a lot of pain the day before my ec and i thought i had ovulated but everything turned out ok. I am sure you will be ok i've got my fingers crossed for you good luck and hope you get your BFP sending you hugs :hugs: xx

Cv were you taking 2 injections while stimming. One to make you stimm, one to stop you ovulating. xx Good luck with EC tomorrow hun xx

I was terrified about this too! On the night before EC i dreamt that i ovulated! lol. I was fine though and you will be too x

Hey, just wanted to put in my two cents - the night you took your trigger did you also take the medication to stop ovulation? My clinic had me do this, and they also said that it was very, very rare to ovulate before the EC. I think we hear about it sometimes on here because we see a lot of people in different situations, but the actual likelihood of it happening is in actuality very low..

my er is today at 11am,l have been feeling some pain since i was injected but all over sudden i dont feel any now,iam worried i may have ovulated,kindly help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->