scared now...

acdmommy

mother of 4
Reaction score
i had a mc in aug and a mmc in the beginning of january my d&c was on jan.18th and i bought clearblue digi ov tests and it was pos. today but i am so scared to try, i cant go through all this again i want another baby soooo badly

That is so hard :( I'm really sorry to hear that. I guess this is the kind of situation that you can't really say anything right hey?

I can say that it'll all be fine, and not to worry, but of course you're going to worry. Heck, anyone with even one miscarriage would worry!!

But I don't want you to just sit out cause you're too scared. Have you talked to a doctor, or got any testing done?

Either way, I really hope things will be okay with you. We're all here if you need to talk!

it is a scary a time of course you will worry but it is a double edged sword try it may fail or could be brilliant dont try and you will never know

it is a scary a time of course you will worry but it is a double edged sword try it may fail or could be brilliant dont try and you will never know

worded perfectly... so true

just wanted to send :hugs:too x

hi acd,

so sorry for your loss... it's natural to feel scared.

sending you lots of hugs.. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->