scared of labour!! :(

bobbie88

Reaction score
this is my 3rd pregnancy so I should be a pro by now lol
last night I had the worst pains with contractions in abdo and back and I was doubled over panting! thought this was the start of labour then after 5 hours it died down but all day ive had niggly period pains and bh and I know labour is coming! baby girl is due in 3 days and I am absolutely petrified now!

I've been begging her to come out but after the pain last night I am actually terrified of whats coming and I know that I have to just deal with it she cant stay in there forever! lol

anyone else who's on second or more babies scared or just me being a chicken!? lol

I know I'm gonna be a wimp.

I cry and moan when I have period pain. I don't deal very well with it and I am not looking forward to having to try and deal with it.

But I'm just trying to get myself into te mindset that its worth it and every pain is one step closer to baby!

Good luck

My last labour I shut my legs to hope it would all go away!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its funny how we do forget and then nearer the time it all comes back

Hoping its quick this time around..............

I'm due in 5 days but this is my first, and I'm starting to get very frightened :( It may be worse for you as you know what to expect - I have no idea! But all I do is think about it now! Is so strange that it could start any time now!!!

3rd time mom too and I'v been getting little niggles that remind me of the type of pain yyou get when in labour and I'm starting to get scared but we just gotta knuckle down and get through it!

As crazy as this sounds.. i am more stressed over pooping when delivering than the pain! lol.. I know it's ridiculous.. but it's been something I've stressed over since a a teenager when i found out women poop during delivery! aahhh!!!!

Wishing everyone an easy delivery! In my wild dreams.... my little one will be out with just two pushes! lol... i'm dreaming!

As crazy as this sounds.. i am more stressed over pooping when delivering than the pain! lol.. I know it's ridiculous.. but it's been something I've stressed over since a a teenager when i found out women poop during delivery! aahhh!!!!

Wishing everyone an easy delivery! In my wild dreams.... my little one will be out with just two pushes! lol... i'm dreaming!

That made me giggle I am one of the unfortunate ones who pooped during my first labour not that I was bothered at the time lol

That made me giggle I am one of the unfortunate ones who pooped during my first labour not that I was bothered at the time lol

most likely i am going to poop too! :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"