Scared of losing weight!

Hannah :)

Pregnant with #3!
Reaction score
So i had my beautiful baby just over 11 weeks ago. I had a pretty big bump and when Chloe was born she was 8lb 5 so not mega massive!
Trouble is my skin has awfull elasticity and ive been left with terrible overhang on my stomach :(
I was a size 16 before i got pregnant and now im a size 18 and would really like to lose abit of weight but im so worried that the exta skin will become even worse. Ive seen programs where people have lost weight and they have saggy wrinkely bellys :(

Im not really asking for advise as i know theres not a fat lot i can really do about it, i just wanted to see if anyone else was in the same boat as its getting me down abit and it would be nice to know im not alone!

xxx

trust me won't get worse! Over hang does get smaller!
go look at my weightloss thread i put tummy pics up, there is a huge differance, iwill get rid of it all because i hate it :)

all about toning as you lose weight. :)

Yea it does, don't worry! My mother who had two children had "flab" and after she lost a whole lot of weight its all gone. Same for me on my arms...

The skin might "shrink" at a slower rate than you lose the fat but it fixes itself after a while. Remember to drink loads of water while slimming down :winkwink:

A little edit: Your LO is GORGEOUS :hugs:

Thankyou so much :) Thats really good to know and i feel alot better now.
Aw thanks pilot :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back