Scared of not seeing baby on Ultrasound :( Need support...

I had my scan Thursday and everything is perfect!! Baby measured exactly and my due date is 10/26. Heart rate is 153! Feeling so blessed but still very nervous!

Thanks for all the support!

Fantastic news! It's such a relief when you find out that your worries were unfounded. I'm due for 2nd ultrasound tomorrow at 8+1 - we are due on the same day. Praying that all okay for me as well, as like you, I have been worrying about this.
Best of luck for the next 7 months!
x

I had my scan Thursday and everything is perfect!! Baby measured exactly and my due date is 10/26. Heart rate is 153! Feeling so blessed but still very nervous!

Fantastic news! It's such a relief when you find out that your worries were unfounded. I'm due for 2nd ultrasound tomorrow at 8+1 - we are due on the same day. Praying that all okay for me as well, as like you, I have been worrying about this.
x

Yay! Due date buddy! FX and praying for you!

I'm one day after you guys and have a scan tomorrow at 8 plus 1! I am scared after 2 mc (though I have a lovely daughter too!). X

x

Yay! Due date buddy! FX and praying for you!

Forgot to update this - all good here. Good to have a due date buddy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->