Scared of preterm delivery...

You just make sure you get some rest hun and take it easy, we dont want anything happening to either of you :hugs:

i have another cervical check tomorrow morning at the hospital. i am hoping everything goes well :) i feel a lot better, i mean, no odd cramps or backaches :D (when i was getting them almost daily before)

will update after i get checked up :hugs:

oh yes, i am 25 weeks today xoxo. come on Baby Girl, just stick in for 15 more weeks :)

Fingers crossed that things go well with your check tomorrow hun xx

update from today's appointment. everything looked good :D and the doctor i saw said i could probably get off bedrest and such without any problems, unless it causes me any discomfort. im just going to stay away from strenuous work and take breaks. i will still have more appointments than usual, just to make sure everything stays at it is and doesn't get worse.

not sure if i am still dilated as they didnt check for that, they just checked cervical length and that looked good. i could just be weird i guess and dilate for no reason, i don't know LOL that is still a mystery!

at 28 weeks i started having contraction went to the hospital and had a funneling cervix which means its opening from the inside out then was put on bedrest and it resolved its self close back up to i think it possible but take it easy!!! i was able to hold off till 36 weeks, had a healthy baby boy!

i cant exactly relate as this is my first pregnancy but my cousin dilated a month earlier and then nothing happened so i wouldnt worry to much its probably best to just listen to the docs and try to relax!

Sorry to hear this is happening Samo. You were on the TTC boards with me a while back, and I still watch your progress every few weeks - I hope you are ok. It sounds like things are steadying out now, I hope you're feeling ok with it all. Can't offer any words of wisdom I'm afraid, just take your doctors' advice and look after yourself. :hug:

Glad things are looking good, but if you come off bed rest, make sure you take it very, very easy :cloud9:

Stay in there little girlie :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->