scared of weaning and need some advice please

lollylou1

Mummy to Belle and preg
Reaction score
so Annabelle is 19 weeks old today and she has beenr ecently showing some signs of weaning such as:-
staring at what we eat and moving her mouth
not sleeping through the night but not every night
eating more frequently throughout the day instead of me giving her a bottle at 4 hours she is whinging at 3 hours 10 mins ish

i dont know if this is a sign that i should be starting, i know everyone says do what u feel is right but im petrified of weaning, i am so scared im going to do something wrong and im so worried im going to do it and her not be ready but im thinking she is

advice please girls

sorry if u all think im mental

Lou
xxx

Hey hun x I started Lexie 2 weeks ago as she was really starting signs of needing it! Like you i was really worried as she was only 14 weeks old. She has taken to it really well and has definately been the right move. Go with your instincts, you know Annabelle the best, i don't think you will do any harm by trying a little bit at a time. We started with just a bit of baby rice but she wasn't overly keen with it on its own, she is now having cow & gate cereal at around 9.30am and then different pureed veggies mixed with baby rice at about 6.30pm, at the minute she is really happy with this. You know where i am hunny xx
P.s i've got loads of baby recipes that i can e-mail to you if you want for later, pm me your e-mail and i will send them to you xxx

i weaned Maley at 10/11 weeks...it is scary but its also fun too.....

just try her with a small amount of baby rice or baby cereal at first and go from there x

You know her best trust your instincts. Go slow at first and go at Annabelle's pace. I started with just one teaspoonful of baby rice! It's lovely at feeding time now. Malpal's recipes are fab too x

You know her best trust your instincts. Go slow at first and go at Annabelle's pace. I started with just one teaspoonful of baby rice! It's lovely at feeding time now. Malpal's recipes are fab too x

Argh thanks hun glad you found them useful! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->