Scared so scared .... pains (UPDATED)

MummyMandi

pregnant with 4th miracle
Reaction score
(UPDATE) Cramps eased off abit now :)
Thanks mummys:flower::flower:

i never wanted to write a thread like this because i wanted all to be ok
but iv had dull cramps in my left side of my tummy all day and now i just sat forward on my laptop and the cramps r painful through to my back too

mainly the left side of my tummy but i feel like im about to start my period iv had pregnancy cramps before and thought i was getting a period but i just dont ever remember feeling this

iv had this bad feeling like this was too good to be true as it happened out of no where after our wedding we have 3 miracles and this was a shock but a lovely one
but im scared my backs so sore and tummys getting painful aches and i feel so gassy
im scared :( please let me know if you have any experiances

had cramps today and me and my husband did bd so you think it may be that? could cause pains? well i wouldn't say pains there more like dull cramps pains
this was my test i took this morning and the other one was from the 22nd
thanks mummys

IM STARTING TO THINK IT MAY BE FROM BD'ING WITH MY HUBBY TODAY .....
https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/907/0JoMc1.jpg

I have had some pretty painful cramps for different reasons. Scared me every time.
In early pregnancy I had a hematoma, supplementing with magnesium helped.
Digestive cramps seem far worse when pregnant. I actually get pressure on my uterus from them :/.
I had some sort of bladder infection that caused severe pains on the side. It was really asymtomatic.

If you are too worried get checked. Better to be safe!

I have had some pretty painful cramps for different reasons. Scared me every time.
In early pregnancy I had a hematoma, supplementing with magnesium helped.
Digestive cramps seem far worse when pregnant. I actually get pressure on my uterus from them :/.
I had some sort of bladder infection that caused severe pains on the side. It was really asymtomatic.

If you are too worried get checked. Better to be safe!
thanks so much hun i feel the cramps have eased off alot now hun thank you :)
god bless

Glad your feeling better. Lots of things stretching and changing in there so it's prob just that. Iv had pains and bleeding with this pregnancy and so far baby is fine so it's not always bad but it's hard not to fear the worst. Just take some time to relax and don't overdo it xx

Glad your feeling better. Lots of things stretching and changing in there so it's prob just that. Iv had pains and bleeding with this pregnancy and so far baby is fine so it's not always bad but it's hard not to fear the worst. Just take some time to relax and don't overdo it xx

thanks so much hun
im gonna request an early scan anyway to my doctor as i cannot stop worrying and iv had early scans with all my pregnancys . xx

Glad you are feeling better! Do what you need to do to feel comfy but try not to worry too much. I've been having period-like cramps as well, so much so I took pads to work today! But I think it's normal - nurse today reassured me that all kinds of stretching and tugging are expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->